(PLEASE CLICK 'MORE PHOTOS' UNDER THE SLIDESHOW FOR THE FULL SIZE PICTURES)
Extraordinarily Luxurious, Environmentally-Friendly Design
Visitors to this extraordinary home will be stunned by the harmonious marriage of nature and architecture, forming a seamless landscape where marble merges with ocean and corral cliffs are as close as paintings on the wall.
Designed by a renowned Dutch architect this magnificent home was lovingly crafted to be the manifestation of a dream. The breathtakingly beautiful 360 degree views are the envy of all who visit. Residents enjoy five star luxury accommodations in a unique space that inspires the awe and pride of owners and guests alike.
The custom design of the house follows the contours of the land to perfection. It is positioned for the best wind and view exposures, and offers countless comforts, conveniences and luxuries that are coveted by homeowners on Curacao, or anywhere else in the Caribbean.
Environmentally-friendly design elements were of primary importance in the conceptualization and construction of this magnificent home. Sustainably sourced, recyclable and natural materials such as natural stone, clay, glass and aluminum are thoughtfully integrated throughout the home. It's carbon footprint is small primarily because of the use of these materials. All of this was achieved without sacrificing the luxury and timeless elegance that a residence of this calibre commands. In addition to their environmental advantages, these premium natural materials are extremely long lasting, and will ensure that this house is the crowning jewel in any individual's real estate portfolio for decades to come.
Both the interior and the exterior of the house were designed with meticulous attention to water requirements. The water for the pool and garden irrigation can be supplied by either municipal water, or the home's very own built-in, Reverse Osmosis Desalination System, which produces drinking-water-quality fresh water, on-demand directly from the sea. Solar panels provide hot water. Even the landscaping was painstakingly conceived and planted with exotic and flowering plants that are either native to the island, or have very little need for water.
This luxurious home is literally the last house on Curacao. The location is as peaceful and majestic as it is strikingly vibrant and alive with the rhythm of nature's most spectacular creations: crystal clear ocean, corral cliffs, exotic wild birds, an extensive array of marine life, Curacao's highest mountains and largest National Park, and the constant breeze of the famous trade winds blowing across the open ocean. It's breathtaking natural beauty has a profound affect on anyone who desires to pause in the midst of a busy life, business or other obligations.
To prolong your time on this island paradise, the home has been outfitted with extraordinarily fast, wireless internet everywhere in the house - including the garage (or gym). With speeds that rival that of major metropolitan areas in North American and Europe, you can run your business or personal life from the Pool Terrace with your feet in the water, your eyes fixed on the ocean, watching schools of tuna feeding and soaring through the air, and pods of dolphins or whales swimming past your house.
All indoor and outdoor rooms are finished in luxurious, polished, imported travertine marble.
- Cathedral ceiling grand foyer with custom marble mosaic
- 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and central air
- All bedrooms have access to an outdoor patio with magnificent views of the ocean and coastline
- One of the bedrooms is a second master suite, with underwater windows looking into the pool, creating an unforgettably peaceful atmosphere for sleeping or relaxing
- Oversized 2 car garage with marble floors, central airco and wireless internet (can be used as a gym)
- Large utility and storage areas for organizing or drying scuba gear or other equipment
- Generous laundry room
- 140ft infinity pool wraps around outdoor balcony and terrace, eliminating the need for railings, and providing unobstructed 180 degree ocean views
- Central airco throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with solid wood cabinets, hand carved marble sink, granite countertops and stainless steel European appliances, featuring a high end gas range, wine fridge and 2 large refrigerators
- 12 x 7 foot electric retractable window in the kitchen instantly transforms the countertop into a serve-through bar for indoor/outdoor entraining
- 3 large electric moveable walls (25x10ft, 15 x10ft and 10x10ft) transform the living area into an extraordinarily trendy and stunningly beautiful indoor/outdoor environment with the press of a button
- Large living room and sitting area are open to the kitchen, with incredible views of the mountains and ocean
- Spectacular master suite with private sitting area, extensive closet space and unparalleled views of the island's highest mountain peaks, Curacao's largest National Park and the Caribbean Ocean
- Private outdoor terrace attached to the master bedroom with views of the mountains
- Ensuite bathroom with imported monolithic sandstone bathtub, double marble sinks and large rain shower
- Exquisite powder room with monolithic imported black marble sink
- 2 additional balconies connected to the main living area, each large enough for tables and chairs, where you can enjoy the view in all directions
Please feel free to contact us to view this remarkable place!